Saturday, July 4, 2009

.Disaster But Fun.

At First the whole day get all disaster, Then it all went well later...
I Enjoy Playing Cards*HeartAttack* with Them. It's Damn Fun.
Between That We Played Stacko too, lol if i'm not wrong that's how they spell it? XP
After that there's still some time, So we went a place to play snooker, that was normal but also kind of fun.

Oh yeah, nin today was like so normal, not so fun. Cause' we're training weapons, and I got tired of it, cause in intensive that time we played weapons too, so its bored already. LoL and today I Got My 8 kyu Cert! WoOHOo! LoVE IT LOTS. :DD XD. oh yahh, today we trained at SeaField.

By the way, Let's talk about the previous bout' today. Me, Elanor, Bryan and Ron went to Samad carnival today, and I saw Ji Loong*dunno if i spelled correctly, lol* there. And -Bestfriend- aka CWJ, and his brother is there too, swts dunno why they were there, thats something awkward. Then My bro bought me, himself and Elanor a drink*Milo Ice-Blended*. Then Me and Elanor saw Lee so we went over a talked to him, he was so surprised and kept saying "Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, Oh-My-G-o-s-h!, Why are you guys here? and where's your bro?" LoLs thats the first thing he asks me and Elanor, when he just first saw us. Btw, his one of nin member too, thats how we know each other. Oh yeah, forgot, we went to samad carnival is because' thats my bro ex-skul, just so you know, we trained nin there too, and thats most of the time. I think I started nin about std 6.

haihs, I think this is the update for today larh..
-So bored- O.o

Alright, Bye for now ):


'hearts yours ; but faded away
♥'sakuraiiong

No comments: