Thursday, January 14, 2010

If you can dream it, you can achieve it.

Hello ! (; Long time didn't blog liao. So, today i'ma blog.
Because ! I SUDA LOST MY SPECS IN SCHOOL ! )'=
DAMNN FU*KING WEIH ! Kena From my Mum and Dad liao.
And, school these days was normal, naturally fun ;D but stressful lots.
Cause my Ketua go and choose me as Bendahari. -.-
Today walk up and down the school helping teacher with ketua and penolong.
Damn Tiring ! =.= But the Good part was, not in class for 2 periods of bm !
So song ! ahah. cause bm class damn boring de x_x is the newbie teacher teach.
Tomorrow Friday le ! ;D Then Saturday watching movie again ! Wooo.
Guess what am i going to watch ? Watching scary movie sia. 'Paranormal Activity'
Btw, Wah Sei~ H2o you owe me gau gau oh ! i wanna x10 already. xD
Haihs, So sleepy la ! i might wanna go already.
if free next time, blog again la har? (= Nights !

No comments: