Friday, February 12, 2010

CNY~ 2010

Happy CNY~ people ! =D
Don't forget my Ang pau ! cause i want it ! lol.
Hahah, i did not went to school yesterday, but i went to tuition.
Hmmm, later i'm going out to my cousin house for family reunion.
So now, my mum and gm is busy cooking food. So delicious !
can't wait to see my cousins. =DD
Talked to ixora yesterday, she's so funny. XD laugh damn alot with her.
so awesome. =)) I love her. (;
Haihs, school holiday onli a week, not enough leh.
Plus, right after this week then exam already. what the f.
The teachers so stupid de meh? in Chinese new year, who want to study o.
Got problem mia. My other friend also after CNY another week onli exam.
=.= swt lahh ! Teachers are always like dat. Dont respect us Chinese one.
Nevermind lo, what to do. Scared i cannot pass onli. yerrrrr.
Okay la, i'm offing le, bye. (=


No comments: