Friday, February 5, 2010

So many other things were running through my mind.

Hi ! (;
Came back from my school's cross county,
and didn't when for that outing. ahah
yeah, but nevermind. i also don't felt like going.
aiyoo, can't wait for holiday la ! Ang pau, Ang pau !
:DD so awesome. But will be quite busy with lots of people coming.
Hmmm, KWMS chap 46 out edi ! ;D after so long. -.-
haih, so lazy to blog nowadays, well i have nothing to blog about.
Hey! i got one, i'ma blog about someone, which is my Ketua Kamil.
I really hate him somehow, he is so unfair! well, officially he don't copy my name all the time, but then i made him angry yesterday by accident, then he said, "saya tak peduli lagi, next time saya nampak you cakap, saya terus tulis you punya nama, tak bagi chance" -.- wtf la! so is like he only copy those people name who he don't like. See la, if he really copy my name, and if i talk only a bit and not loud, i'm so gonna sue him and not supporting him to be Ketua anymore. Such a unfair Ketua. and he said so himself he is fair. My ass la 'Fair' ! And i can 100% sure i can sue him. so i'm confident enough. Cause when i sue him, the whole class with be supporting it, cause my class pun tak suka dia one, because of unfairness.
Haiya, Done talking about him la, heat rushing up my head man.
Don't want to get heat up for someone like him.
Ugh ! i can't stand it, I HATE THAT STUPID KAMIL!!
-___-
alright, i'll be stopping here, Byes.



No comments: