Monday, August 23, 2010

Dinosaur

RAWR ~

I love that green monster,
& You !


Yo ! :)
Yesterday, was a total Boom ! :D
It was serious Fun!
Alright, Let me tell you.
We went to Neway at 1u and sing, karaoke.
It was way too different from what i think.
Went with 8 people, including myself.
& it was extremely expensive ! But still, Awesomely Fun!
It was 40 bucks per person. -_________-
Freaks me out, LOL.
Yeah, that was my first time going, so i didn't know.
Hope there's another time we'll do it again. :D
After that, we went and eat at Old town white coffee, this time with my brother friends along.
Then, eventually, some of my friends went home. Left 4 of us, including me.
Then we went to Tropicana City Mall, and watch a movie. That was a little late though.
After movie was at 11 something. Hahahh.
Then my brother fetch 2 of my friends home. And then he went to meet up with his friends, for yam cha.
Then we went home.
-End

Okay, about today.
Same as usual. :)

Right, i got to go now.
My brother asking me to play SDO with him. ;)
Goodbyes. & Goodnights !

BelindaOngYQ - Signing off

No comments: