Thursday, August 5, 2010

The one I loved

Simply just you ;)


-Ixorachuahyun-qi




She's original, young, beautiful & smart
She. Is. My. Lovable. SweetHeart.
( Two Thousand Seven - Twenty Ten )
My Best Friend.
We gone through arguments & childish moments.
& til now, your still the one and only friend, I trust.
You told me everything, & I told you mine.
We shared our beautiful moments together at all times.
You hold me strongly, as I hold you too.
You called, and cried when you are sad.
You laugh, I laugh. :D
Life is just wonderful with you as my Friend.
How I wished that you'd hold me forever, til the world ends.
You, Me. Will travel together, here & there.
Your not afraid to tell me everything.
You'll be there whenever I needed you.
I. Love. You :)

Xoxo's ; BelindaOngYQ
Loves <3


No comments: