Wednesday, October 14, 2009

.I will always Miss you ; and never Forget you


I hope you could stay ;
and spend more time with me

It's so late right now,
yeah, but i still blog a little.
Tomorrow i'm going back to school,
it's a happy thing and a sad one too.
hahas, okayy,
Friday to Monday it's holidays,
because is Deepavali!

So Wishes everyone Happy Deepavali! =D

Wow,
Everything just happened so quickly,
That 2009 is going to end,
which
MEANS i am going to form 2,
ahhh, scary.
Hope the time could slow down a little.
)'=
I really don't want to turn form 2 so quickly,
hope to go back to std 6,
and start over.
Haihs.
How i miss those
TIMES.
Especially all the trips.

Ahhh,
This YEAR pass so QUICKLY!!!!!
Being young is actually the best thing in life.

Alrights,
I'm quite sleepy
now.
Nights,
Byee. ~.^

<`belindaong>

No comments: