Saturday, October 10, 2009

xLife isn't a Fairy Tale

no matter how it brake ; it doesn't bother me anymore

Hey,
I know it's been long enough that i did not blog,
So here's what i was going to blog about today,
Firstly we planned to go watch a movie today,
But it seem like did not to work,
D:
Sadd.
Because my friend said she's going back at 2pm,
and i'm reaching there about 12 to 1pm,
so is obviously i can't make it there.
Then that's how it started to canceled!
Ahhh,
I'm so unlucky!

So I stayed at home today and played computer,
Ohhh,
By the wayy,
I LOVE "Hana Kimi"!!!
It's the Best Chinese show I ever watched!
I guess....
LOL,
Guess what time i slept yesterday?
I slept at 3am.
I know it's crazy.
And the next day I wake up and have panda eyes,
LOL joking!

Alright,
I should go now.
Byee.
(=

-belindaong-

No comments: