Friday, October 16, 2009

Here are those craps~

I'm loving you as I am now.

blogging at my best friend house now.
she's drinking water>>>
LOL.
listening to music.
we are moving our heads.
i'm smiling widely. =D
she's singing>>
>.<
she was so shy. *lyrics of the song*
she's "badding" which make no sense.
i'm waving.
she just come in..
and sit down on the chair, and not the floor.
i'm random typing.
randoming is FUN.
^~^
i have my moments.
we are moving our shoulder.
La la land.
i still eat Mcdonald.
i'm losing everything.
cause nothing else is real.
we are looking at each other eyes.
she's sitting right beside me.
she's not smiling. )=
other she just coughed.
i won't change anything in my life.
the song is playing.
wo lai dai ni.
she took her black shades. <<<
hao duo gan jue.
she looking at me with stick out tongue.
What!
MY turn!
this time for real!
she's adjusting her shirt. <<<
she just called me 'stupid' D=

Alrights,
i'm finish randoming.
=D

Short blog yeah,
Bye.

-belindaong-

No comments: