Sunday, November 15, 2009

You want Updates?

Here I am for updates. :DD
Wow, today is so bored.
Hmmmm, Let me talk about yesterday's Hari Koku at my primary school.
It was FUN! But there's something really BAD happened too, Ixora's mum was really angry at her,
Because she went mamak with us without a adult. Sadd, her mum doesn't let her to do that.
After that, we went back to see some performance.
Mae Qi is such a dare-ing person, she said 'Hi' to random people, but only to guys. LOL.
Then we chat at a classroom, since is not so noisy.
I saw lots of my old school friends too, AWESOMEE =DD
But I really hate taking pics for some reasons.
When Hari Koku end, I'm suppose to rush back to Ixo's house for my mum to fetch.
So, my bro will come and fetch me, but Ixo, Lois, Niesha is going to tumpang too,
but in my bro's car already have 2 of my his friends, So ixo doesn't want to squeeze in.
She called her dad to come and fetch, but then I still have to go to her house in order for my mum to fetch me.
So I tot of following her. And I told my bro. He got angry and SCOLDED me! Because he siad I'm wasting his time.
After a while my mum called me, and SCOLDED me LOUDLY at the phone! DD=
Then my bro came back to fetch me with my friends.
Between that, Lois got SCOLDED from her mum too, because she left her glasses with Mae Qi, which already went home.
But Mae Qi tried to asked her dad to turn back and returned the glasses, but her dad was angry and scolded her too.
Haihs, sadd.
All of US got scolded by mums EXCEPT Niesha!
Such a DAY! >__>

belindaong

No comments: