Sunday, November 29, 2009

One in a Million

Forever ; Always

Heyy,
back from Penang!
I went to watch New Moon On Friday(27/11/09)
It was Awesome, but some of the parts are boring,
At least it's better then Twilight.
Then the Next Day, Saturday,
I went to penang for a wedding with Ixo.
Woke up at 8 something, reach penang about 1pm
Then about 5pm, we dress up and went to the wedding,
the wedding is at Sungai Petani, Kedah.
The worst THING HAPPEN TO ME is
One of my heels broke,
so I was walking one high and one low.
Everyone was like staring!
then when we sit on our table that time,
I broke the other one.
And I put the heels in Ixo bag,
lucky her bag is big enough.
Damnn.
After the wedding just went back to penang home,
and sleep,
Next Day, Sunday,
we went back,
woke up at 8 something, reach back about 12pm
And Ixora came my house to stay over,
Now she's over here
=DD

Oh ya, We ate Sushi Yesterday Night!
Darn Nice!
My Mummy make de.


imissyou;
`belindaong

No comments: