Friday, November 20, 2009

-HE ask me to update-

Alright, I'm going to talk about yesterday.
Me, Niesha, Lois and Samantha went to tc mall,
First we wanted to watch 2 movies, but ended up watch one only.
We watched 'A Christmas Carol'
Gosh, I tell you, Don't watch it!
It's darn bored, but there have scary parts and funny parts.
I yawn like 5 times, and almost slept.
During watching that time,
the cinemas was damn cold!
Me, and Niesha Freeze!
My hands, and Legs, are red, like pink-ish like that.
Remind me not to wear slippers when we are watching Movie.
Or Bring a jacket along.
LOL.
Oh yeah,
That's one guy named Tan Jen
work at SanF
so Lois wanted to go there and makan,
because she wants to tease niesha.
But ended up,
that Tan Jen guy likes Lois,
His interested in her,
and he thinks Lois is cute.
That's what he told Samantha.
LOL.
Oh yeah,
After the movie,
we went to Subway and makan,
I shared with Lois,
and Niesha shared with Samantha.
A while later, Samantha went home,
Then only comes to us.
Okay, -end-

.belindaong.

No comments: