Thursday, July 8, 2010

A beautiful melody

Like the stars hold the moon, right there where they belong.


It's a quarter after one



Greetings ! :D
This is a post which my friend requested :)
Alright then. That's a picture of my new heels i brought.
Comments? (:
So yeah, that's my leg in it too. LOLL ! :P
And guess what? That's the first heels i ever brought.
Brought it from 'Walk in' :]
Cause a wedding dinner is coming up, don't know when, but its coming !
So i need to buy a heel to match my new dress i brought from Nichii.
Yeah, my friend had the same dress with me.

I wonder if you ever wore out before.
She will look total awesome in it !
Oh well, i made her like it anyway :PP
&& YOU still owe me 50, Remember eh. (:

Hmm, by the way, today was Greaat as usual.
Nice & FUN with my awesome friends !
We always have Never-Ending Laugh.
AND my Jagothon card donation was RM100 :D
Niceeee. Hahahh. SO chunn.
Nahh, it was actually RM97, But then i add 3 bucks in it.
To make it 100 :PP

Hey, i'm quite sleepy right now.
Blog again sometime :) !
Goodnights you !
-Eh, why so early?
Don't know. Sleepy?
-But the post it's quite short.
Nevermind, what's important is the picture for my friend :)
-OH, i see ! She so important meh?
Yeah, of course ! She's my awesome bestfriend. Eh for 4 years already, you know.
-O.O Sweeeeet ! Four years. So better last even longer :D
Sure, we will. You better not steal her away from me! Get out of here you ! :P
-HAHAHH, How did you know my trick? *grins I will steal her.
STAY OUT !
-Waiiiittt !!! Waitttt !


BelindaOngYQ - Signing Off

No comments: