Saturday, July 31, 2010

& I need you to know

I'm a bump you'll never get over.


You'd hold me close in your arms



HELLO ! :D
Today was the Bomb boy !
I Love what all happened today.
Yup, & we watched a movie today 'The Sorcerer's Apprentice'
Funny movie. Ex-Dee.
Sigh, i'm missing you already. imissyousomuch !

Let's think, what to blog about now.
OH & Guess what. I love Kitschen now. (;
RIGHT ! & I saw a gorgeous, beauty hot chick today ! :D Guessed who?
Yeaaah. Her, Sio Mae Qi. <3>
She's Hot ! Super hot. High Heels, Red toe nails, a Dress. And Nice Handphone she got there.
She send regards to you, IxoraChuah :) !

Alright, Dip shit ! Ixora just offline -.-
Damnnn :/ I fell bad now
My fault again? ):
I'm so sorry. Really sorry !
Didn't did this in time for you babe D:
Nevermind, i'll just post longer for you to read kay? :D

Oh right, the next coming Saturday, it's project day. (:
And Fun day too. Friends coming over to my place to do project.
Geo project :l Bring it yo ! :P '
Actually there's Sejarah project too, but that's individual ): !
& i'm super lazy to do it. Haven't even started yet.
Also we have Lisan to do. It's group.
Yeah, but this is teacher choosed group D:
& I'm the leader of the group of mine. The only girl in the group too.
Lisan has already done. And all the work it's thanks to me, the other group members do nothing.
But it's okay, My group doing Cerpen Mama. Hahahahh, Easiest ! :P

By the way, i have another thing to share here, just remembered !
I lost money in my bag ): !
It's those Sejarah papers money, i collected. Yeah, i'm the Bendahari.
Luckily it's not any big amount of it. Only lost 6 bucks.
Those people are smart enough to steal notes only, and leave the coins.
& i kind of guessed it was you. Don't have to show me your poker face yo.
Not only me alright, my friends say so.
Yo boy ! Your life is so miserable dude. Go get a life, seriously, you need one so badly.

Anyway, i'm getting tired now.
Cutting my hair tomorrow, got advised by Pn.Lum again.
Bored now.
Goodbyes :) !
-Eh, never tell me what happen today la !
I'll tell you, but not here.
-Private eh?
Heheh.

BelindaOngYQ - Signing off

No comments: