Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My first kiss when a little like this

I got a kiss under the bleachers, hoping that nobody looks.


I got you on my lips



Boom ! Heeellloo people :D:D
Today was Hari Terbuka. & We are teacher's helpers.
So we stayed back :) !
And i have the BEST moment of my life today :D ! <3
A.W.E.S.O.M.E !
Yeaaaah, that was the BEST

Uh, yeah. Don't know rather am i going to my friend house this Saturday.
Cause her plans haven't plan finish yet.
Whatever ..
So, er, what?
I'm waiting for my honeydew to finish busying laa. :l
i want to talk to him :D <3<3
hehehe :$

Am bored now ):
Heeeyy ! My bro just came back (:
Cooooool. Ahaha. Kay Kay.
Ohhhhhh Ixora just signed in ! :D:D
Cooooool. LOLL. XP
Allahh, Nothing to much to blog. :/
My mood now, is dreaming x.x
Heheheh, Daydreaming :P
Eeee, i'm quite blur now. So i'ma just stop la :)
See yous, love ones ! (:
ily.

BelindaOngYQ - Sign off

No comments: