Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sparks fly, it's like electricity

And have you notice i lose my focus, and the world around me disappear.


Almost like the puzzle piece i've been trying to find,
Cause when i'm kissing you it all start making sense.



Hello loves ! (: (:
I'm here again, to blog? :O
And yes, I am here to blog, of course !
So, i'm just updating it a little here, what i'm going to do is to talk about today.
Okay, so, today. Er, i went Pyramid with him.
& IT WAS AWESOME :D:D <3>
Nothing But, With you, everything's perfectly great. :)

-You appear just like a dream to me, right this moment I know the right choice, & it was you. You are the one who made my life this wonderful. If it wasn't you, I might still be that same old moron I used to be. Until you came into my life, everything changed. You were the one who broke the darkness out of me, & brighten my heart. & Now i'm deeply in love with you. -I fell in love with you. ♥ BelindaOngYQ

Today was a great day (: -Today was a fairytale ;)
Probably i will never want to forget about it.
OH not to forget, i watched 2 movies today.
Eclipse and Street Dance 3D, Great movies.
But wasted 33 bucks ): ! What to do? Want to watch movie is like that one la.
Life is just something like this. You can't plan the way you wanted it, but, however, it has it's sweet & sour moments. & It's Naturally fine. So just live with it !

Great, i'm getting tired now, and i got to wake up early tomorrow.
Going to Ixo's church, to watch my brother do demo for nin.
Got to be cool. (: Keep our fingers cross yo !
& Also got to kesian my bro, he barely train his demo, caused of work.
He only trained a few times, if i'm not wrong its 3 times, or 2.
Yeaaah, Life -_______- As i said, just live with it ! LOL Ex-Pee


Alright people, here's the update for you (;
Goodbye boo ! :)
ILOVEYOU
♥ xoxo.

BelindaOngYQ - Signing off

No comments: