Monday, July 5, 2010

Epic Fail

When there's no light to break up the dark.


I can't find my way home anymore




Greetings ! (:
I'ma blog today about today. LOL
-_________________-
Today was a total Epic FAIL laa ! -.-
You want to know what happen?
I fell on the road, on my knee today ):
Damn sakitnya. But at the same time its very funny.
I laughed so much when i fell. Stupid right?
I got all siao today, caused i fell. It was painful, but Shock !
My knee was damn disgusting x.x Ugh.
You can asked my close friends in school. @@ Total FAIL !
So my friend and I went to Pejabat, and Encik Peer gave me some first aid kid stuffs.
Then went to toilet wash wash wash. LOLL Damnn SHOCK ! HAHAHH
You want to try?? HEHEHE :PP

Oh you want to know the whole story?
Nevermind i'll just explain...
After SC it was KHB, and that was before recess la.
Then, my KH class is Girl and Boy different class. And inside Bengkel one.
So Me and my two friends, when to class and put our bags first.
After that, we walk to Bengkel, But on the way there, there's this sink, near the toilet, outside, can wash hand one la.
So i went and wash my hand, and the middle there, got longkang, and after i washed my hand, i went over the longkang with my left leg, then my right leg.
AT THE MEAN TIME, my right leg trip the longkang, so i FELL ! -____-
On my right knee. And it was a ROAD.
I didn't know it was so injured, i thought it was just scratches.
BUT when i LOOKED, Ohmygosh? >.> So, i laughed. Then go Pejabat lo.
-The Story End-

LOLL, so careless la me. ): ):
Plus, a wedding dinner is coming too.
Ahhhhs, whatever. I'ma bear with it.
Its my freaking leg ! <.<
I never went to tuition too =.=
SO, i went to bathe, and it was FREAKING PAIN.
LOL. SO i was laughing so hard ! XDD
After that, my mummy helped me with my leg. Done. :)
THEN here i am, Blogging. Sharing what i've been through today.

& Now, its time to stop :]
Byebye love ones. :)


BelindaOngYQ - Signing off

No comments: