Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Remember we used to touch the sky

Regardless of the things in my past that I've done.



You appear just like a dream to me.




Greetings love ones, let's journey ! :D
I. AM. FREAKING. FULL ! +o( Sickkkk !
Ate too muchhh! ): ):
I ate durians. Then drank fruit juice, Now i'ma Burst !
Oh My Gosh. iamsodamnfull -________- ! Need serious help. LOL
Okay ! School. Er, it was GREAT ! :D PJ was AWESOME ! :):)
Had FUN ! & Kamil that rich dude, belanja all of us drinks.
He is so freaking rich. Damnnn ! He brings almost 200 to school, than finish almost all the money after school.
Cool right? Cause he Mr Good, belanja everybody maa. Rich Kid !
And i saw his shopping bill before. Woahh, you don't want to imagine it.

Anyway, i don't know why am i blogging -.-
I told myself not to. Ended up here again. pft.
Well, sorry ixo :P You asked me to blog just now, and i didn't.
LOL, apparently i was eating. Yeaaah. Ps ! :)

Why am i so tired right now? ://
My eyes are like going to close .____.
And i feel kind of stress out too.
Ah, Stress... Here we go. x_x
Bored. Bored. Bored.

Hey ! My Monitor just black and turn on again!
Scare the hell out of me weih.
It happens so many times already -____-
Don't know when is it really going to spoil la.
Freaky ! ):

Eh, i Seriously hate my school English teacher la !
She's so freaking suck !
Her english also not that good, and come teaching us english.
We correct her, she'll find something to cover it.
Saying She's just testing us la & all.
Blahh blahh blahh =________=
Craps ! Yeah right, you were TESTING us -.-
Her name is... Errr, Shittt, i forget. :x
Opps ! Arghh, you don't want to know her name anyway.

Sigh. Nevermind, i'ma go to bed now.
I'm so sleepy, don't know why.
Alright, Nights people ! Dreams <3
-Bed time stories? ):
Not funny -.-
-Come onnn ): Its a must, Righttt? =D
Not in a mood please -__-
-Fineee ! :\

BelindaOngYQ - Signing off

No comments: