Friday, June 18, 2010

Because none on it was ever worth the risk

But darling you are the only exception.


-I could really use a wish right now



Boo ! :D
Just join twitter recently (: Giving it a try, since my friend asked me before.
Oh yeah, Can't go to my friend's gathering tomorrow ):
How i wish to go, so i could at least see her, before school starts.
And i'm suppose to give her, her keychains that she left in my house.
But i couldn't find where is it -___-
Nevermind, i will try finding it again later.

& Hey people, my friend is selling stuffs at dirty pretty things :)
Feel free to check it out anytime, @ http://www.dirty--pretty--things.blogspot.com
Support support ! :D:D
Actually i wanted to buy a shirt there, but its sold out ): !
LOL, guess i was late D:

Anyway, i hate myself ):
Random ~ (:
-I'm so Bored
-There's Pull up napkins next to me <.<
-I have a polka dots cup
-A empty Mentos box
-It is so quiet here .__.
-The computer next to me, just turned black screen
-It is only 11:47 pm
-I am trying to make noises with my finger nails
-I just Sneeze *sniff sniff
-My mum is suddenly next to me >.>
-Shit, my nose is bleeding x.x
-I am drinking water
-I feel so cold
-I smell blood
-ifellstupidnow
-End
Random stopped (:
Alrights, I'm going to do something else now, see you <3
Signing off now, Byees :)


No comments: