Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shawty's love is like a pyramid

We stand together til the very end


Yo (: Today was a boring day out. And it was tiring .___.
And guess something? i bought a dress -.- Unbelievable right? i know.
LOL.
I'm playing Pet Society now. And its so modern now compare to last time.
Its much more easier to play. :p
I'm so tired right now, want to sleep, but don't know why i don't want to.
Okays, i think i'm back to blogging already. (:
Since there's nicer backgrounds :P
It attracts me :)
Hmm, Audi its getting a little bored these days. :/
Arrows x.x
Yeah, but i'm still not master in it. ):
I can't chance 6 D: Why does those people can? So freaking pro. Lawl
Anyway, I'm so bored now ):
When i am busy, everyone came chatting with me T.T
But when i'm not, freaking bored, everyone is busy, or not online -.-
what the hell la? Eesh, nevermind. Maybe the time is late, can't blame.
It's 1:07 AM right now :)
I'm Chatting with my HoneyDew <3
He ah... i don't know what to say =.=
Oh ! && i wanna watch 'Marmaduke' , 'Karate Kid' , 'ToyStory3' , 'Eclipse' , 'The Last Song'
Oh Gosh, i just realize, i have lots of movies that i want :/
How to watch all leh? ):
Er, let's continue tomorrow (:
i want to stop now. Goodnights <3


XOXO ;
BelindaOng.YQ

No comments: