Friday, June 25, 2010

You and I will be weightless

Hearts aren't beating they're counting down.


And i wonder if i ever cross your mind?



Boom ! (:
Today was FUN! :D
Its awesome :) ! Especially with my friends.
So, er i'm watching Karate Kid this Sunday :)
Oh & Ixora's Emo ): Saddie sad sad. She's feel so depressed all of a sudden.
Hope she's happy again, once she wake up in the morning. Candy Dreams ixo.


Hmm, tomorrow is going to a boring day at home :(
Staying at home and play the computer? That's all i can do.
So Boring now la, Wanna random?
Hahahs, lets do it then ;)
-I'm listening to musics
-I'm eating Strawberry now :D sweeett
-My mum is beside me >.>
-I. AM. RETARDED.
-I. AM. CRAZYY.
-L.O.L
-Not funny..
-I have only last Strawberry here D:
-And i ate it , i want more ):
-Ca-li-for-nia Gurls *song
-Wow wow, west coast. *song
-I'm looking at the Strawberry box, and goes "please appear somemore? ): Pleaseee?"
-Don't stop make it pop *song
-Dj blow my speakers up *song
-Tick tock on the clock *song
-ENd TEEHEE :)
Random stops !
Hahah, i'm a little crazy inside :P
So don't mind me. (:
Kidding ~ lol

By the way, i love you honeydew, you so know me ♥
♥ Your too sweet :)
♥ Your so good
♥ Your nice
♥ Your impossibly awesome !
♥ You have the best of best
♥ Your the only one who understands me most
♥ Your so kind
♥ You made my day
♥ Your so funny
♥ Your always with me :)
That's what i love about you (:
Xoxo's ily ♥

Anyway, stopping already :)
Byee people <3
Signing off now, Nights you ! (;
xx.

No comments: