Sunday, June 27, 2010

You'll be falling in love

I would take every second every single time, spending like my last dime.



Coming for you I admit I'd rather give you the world,
Or we can share mine




Helloooo ladies and gentlemens ! (:
Great day isn't it? Yeaaah, for me it is.
So, i went to Pyramid today, watch a movie.
Was supposed to watch Karate Kid ): But ended up watched Knight & Day instead.
Even though, it's a really nice movie too :) It's not that bad.
Funny & Cool? LOLL.
But i'm so going to watch that Karate Kid another day !
I want to watch it so badly ><
Most of my friends suda watched. And all of them said is was damn awesome.
And i want to see how awesome can it be. Hohoho :PP
But didn't get the chance to see it today ://
Ahaha, nevermind ! Another day will do :)

Oh & Maybe i'ma watch ToyStory3 next Sat or Sun. Hahah :D
Movie kaki here :P !
Nahh, bet i'm not the only one ;)
Trust, you are one too, righttt? [:
Hahahh, okay. So, the movie started at 11:30am today, finished around 1pm
Yeahh, then we just lepak around the whole pyramid.
Then mum came and fetch me around 3 something.
Went to sauna at 4, finished 4:50. Came out, drank fruit juice. Yummy ! :)
Then went home, Online for awhile.
Awhile later, dad asks to go out makan dinner. In the mean time went to Pyramid again.
Cause mum want to buy grocery.
Done done. Go homee (:
Bathe & Here am i again ... Blogging :P
So tired *yawns -.- I think i'm going to bed early today, since tomorrow ada sekolah lagi.

By the wayy, hell lots of people love football -____-
Which i don't, sorry :|
So i don't really care who win or lose. To me it's just a freaking game -.-
Where humans chasing one freaking ball.
Yeaaaah, so so so Not interested in football.
Even ixo are one of those football kaki's.
Well, i know my honeydew is already -.-
So, Whatever then (:
Heard that today was England Vs Germany.
People who support which ever one.. Lemme tell you this -
Goaaaaaaal !! :D:D Bola Bola Bola Bola ~ :PP

P/s : I know i'm Dead Retarded ! (;

Alrights, time for me to go..
-Go where? o_o...
No where laa, just stopping only.
-Owhhh, i thought you going to South Africa & watch football live :P
Damnn, i told you i'm not into football right? -.-
-Hahaha, okays. See you ! <3
Hey you ! Waitttt ! -____-"


BelindaOngYQ - Signing off

No comments: