Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love sick people, RAWR

Picture perfect memoris scattered all around the floor.


Candy love, Anyone? ;)



Boom you ! :D
Hellooo, today was GREAT. (:
And my friend cut her hair, & she look so CUTE ! >~<
Feel like seeing her NOW ! +___+
when i saw the pictures she sends me, i was like "Woahhhhh -stun- " Then goes "Ohmygoshh sooooo CUTEEE !" (Y)

Oh & I Hate my english teacher ! :/ She's a indian. Er, i think she's a OJT teacher here.
Cause she'll be teaching me for 3 months only -_____-
I don't know why, whenever her class period, i always suddenly no mood. :|
BLAHS ~
Let's not talk about it :) !

I'm Talking to ixorachuah now :D !

Err, Let's random ~
-I heard ice-cream truck sound from my headphone
-Ixora just said "Faster, the naruto-"
-The sound is getting annoying -___-
-Oh & the sound just turned off :D
-Irina just said "FINE"
-Ixora is so cute :D
-Proton Ixora :P
-LOL? -.-
-Ixora & her sister is arguing -___-
-My bro is don't know doing what >.>
-End ; ily (:
& Random ends here.

Okok, time to stopp :D
Got go to out and yam cha with bro saya. (:
Byeee ! <3

No comments: