Saturday, June 19, 2010

Is my love your drug?

Step to the beat of my heart.


I just need somebody to love



Hello people (: !
Today me and my mum last minute when to Sunway and brought my dad something for father's day.
And just now, me and my bro wished my dad a Advance Father's day.
Because my bro going out, and very late only coming back.
So my mum suggested to give early. So yup, we gave :)
And my dad loves it <3<3
ILOVEYOU DADDY ! :D

Anyway, today i found something in my room.
Its 1000 dollar. Cool right? Must be dreaming :P
HAHAH. Nah, its actually Indo money. My friend left it in my house.
Don't know when am i seeing her again, so that i could give her the keychains & 1000
LOL.

So, tomorrow its Shenlynn's Birthday :)
Let me wish her here then ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHENLYNN ! Have a Blast & God bless you :D

Hah, she probably won't see it anyway.
Signing off now, Byees (:

No comments: