Tuesday, December 29, 2009

But i'm sure my Heart and Soul, is Never Letting you Go.

Hello! And again, i'm back from tc mall.
Now, i'm in ixora's blogging. she's hearing musics.
Today's outing was kind of bored.
But, the Movie 'Alvin and the chipmunks'
was Total Awesome! ;DDD
It's was Funny, Cute and there's sad parts.
I cried a bit at a part.
Andd, Theodore is so Cute!
Lurvesss! ;DDD
Want to watch it again! buying the DVD.
Such a Nice Movie! (;
But other then the movie it was total BORED!
Well, i have fun teasing H2o! and Poking him too! xD
But! he still owes me H2o drink! ahahaha!
Anyway, i got another present today! :D
Guess who was it from? LOL! is.. My Lovely Dear! ♥
Well, anything from him it sweet! ahah! ;p
Okay! i'm damn hyper just now, because ixo gave me chocolate
it's too sweet, and made me laugh alot.
Because she's the joker. XD nahh, kidding.
We love to make each other laugh. ♥
that's what we do! ;D
Alright, stopping here, Goodbyes! (;








I feel my heart skips a beat;
The whole world disappears;
And there's just you and me.
belindaong lurvess-

No comments: