Thursday, December 31, 2009

Maybe i'll even Laugh about it Someday.

Goodbye ; Sayonara. 2009




HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010 has arrived! ;D
And school is also coming by, going Form 2!~ woots.
Time is passing so fast, incredible! :/
Ahah, well, will be missing old times too.
Wookay, don't make me cry, lol! jk
Things are getting way to fast this year.
By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN ONG!
God Bless You! (; Celebrating your bday today!
Sorry, i haven't buy your present yet. But will get one soon.
Your now older a year! And is your Last year of Teenager!
So, Precious Your Final teenage year bro!
Anyway, i'm crazy and hyper right now! XD
Ugh! Waiting for my video to load.....
Oh yeah, Ixora! Remember to watch with me ah! *grins*
And i will watch the Final episode with you!
I'll tell you once i finished watching season 2 kay.
Heheh! ;p I wanna see your expression! aw, I LOVE you larh!
Ahahaha, i'm really gila eh? Xp
Have a Awesome, nice Form 2 year kay. ;DDD
Wishing you all the Best! ♥
Right, So, i should say byebye right now. (:
Watching HYD2! Byes! :p





I'm tangled up inside;
My heart is on my sleeve;
Tomorrow is a mystery to me.
belindaong lurvess-

No comments: