Wednesday, December 23, 2009

And it Takes my Breath Away! ♥

I won't use my pen to write;
because is a waste of ink;
But why did something appears on my page?


It's Christmas eve people! ;D
Time for Presents! XD
Well,
Merry Christmas!
=D

Alrights,
i have something really funny to share.
Guess what?
i was hungry last night,
i took a biscuit on my right hand,
and i was drinking water too, cup at my left.
Then Suddenly i ran because my movie was about start,
and my bro was about to change channel. =.=
While i was running, i tripped by a fan wire!
Fell down on my right knee,
and my cup on my left hit the floor very hard,
luckily it didn't break, only 'cracks'
water from my cup pours out too.
and my biscuit that i only ate one bite,
break into pieces of the floor . =.=
And fell in front of my bro's eyes.
He laughed like crazy! -.-
Because it's actually funny,
and i laughed so much too.
Cannot believe right?
I fell down, it's pain, but i laughed hardly at it.
LOL!
Then i told myself i should blog about this.
ahaha! XD

Okays,
Done with the 'thing'!
.....
I'm ending now, have to go bathe.
Byee. ;D



XD
laugh all you want;
'cause it's funny.
belindaong

No comments: