Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Your eyes are Fixed, your Smile is so Elastic.

My Rhythm is the beat of your heart ;
Secretly sing it in your dreams



Woahh,
That was faster then i can expect?
My dad bought me the monitor today. ;D
So i can online again!
Yay!
I Love You Daddy! <3>
Thank you so Much! :DD
Anyways,
I was about to talk about today's outing.
it was........
ahem,
okay?
But one thing!
I wasted my money for going ice-skating,
because i payed 21 bucks, and only skate for 2 and a half hour or more.
So is actually a waste of money.
yeahh,
And my mum scolded me too. )=
She said "then what's the use going in for?"
Damnnn.
I know!
Actually i kind of agree with my mum.
but ixora, michelle and jonathan wants to go out early?
well, watever, what over is over.
Money payed, cannot refund.
So there goes my money in the casher say "byebye" to it.
Walking away....
=__=
Well,
we did some shopping as well,
bought some stuff we liked. (=
Walked so much, until so tired.
But it's nice too.
Then about 4, my dad came and fetch me back to office.
Working for my mum again over there.
After that,
we went for dinner.
Delicious! =D
And my mum went to Digital mall and bought a mouse for comp.
Then only go back home.
'home sweet home' (=
Bathe.
Fix my new monitor back in place,
on the computer,
sitting here, waiting....
Then go online,
Facebook.
Blogger.
>___>

Okays,
I think i'm done talking about today.
But i kept feeling something is missing.
......
I still don't know what is it.
Hm, nevermind, guess i will try to remember it next time.
Bye! (=


smile with all your heart;
and never forget the way it is.
belindaong

No comments: