Thursday, December 17, 2009

`Tell me something I Don't Know.

There's always ; You and Me

Heyy! ;D
Sorry for not blogging these days.
The thing is i have nothing much to blog about.
And now i'm in ixora's house.
Sleeping over. =DD
And WE have ALOT of FUN! :DD
WE LAUGH ALOT TOO!
It was AWESOME!
Hmmm,
Tomorrow i'm going home liao. )=
So, Where that H2O gone??
Damnn, his suppose to be online!
=.=
I wanna whack him one day.
Ahaha! Joking! I'll never do that.
His a Very nice friend tho.
(=
Alrights,
i think that i should show you something,
it's a poem made by my lovely dear. ;D
Here it is..
"far from the eye,
close in the heart,
love with you,
is more then enough."
By Dear ♥
Well,
i think it's awesome.
I really Love it.
:D
Okays,
I should stop now,
will blog if i;m free again. (=
Byee.

missingyou;
`belindaong

No comments: