Saturday, December 26, 2009

It Might be Everything i've Waited for, a Miracle.


My life is beautiful 'cause
Dear, its you.. My Life.
i miss you every moment of the day,
it keeps me awake every night.
My morning miss you,
my evening seeks you.
Even seconds are too long to miss you,
i want to hold your hands and walk a mile,
don't want to miss you, even a while.






Hello! ;D
Came back from Sunway Pyramid.
Today is such a awesome day out! ♥
Bought alot of stuff until me, ixora, elanor pocket got hole liao.
Trutly broke! );
yeah, and that's the bad part.
ahaha!
But still, we have fun!
Hmmm, i really love 'Tooti Fruity'
yogurt ice-cream! (;
It so Nicee! ♥
Going there and eat it again!
You gotta choose a day Elanor! But before school reopens.
LOL!
Andd, elanor bought me such a nice bday present!
I LOVE it! it's so AWESOME! :DD
Thank YOU Elanor!
I bought Ixora's bday present today too,
Plus! She LOVE it too! Wayy nice!
ahah, i know we bought it late. but watevers. (:
Shopping
We walk until so tired and legs are pain too.
Oh yeah, we go into almost every shop.
So Tiring!

By the ways,
Nin today is tiring too.
Well, i don't like free flow.
Argh. Even elanor agree with me.
blahs...

Anyways,
This coming Tuesday i'm sleeping over ixora's,
with Samantha Khoo!
the awesome creations leng lui. (;
lovess her lots!
Going to a outing too on that day! ;D
Maybe got to buy a present for H2O.
Well, Just Maybe! Don't be so happy yet H2o.
But Only Cheap thing!


I ♥ my little ninja,
that Elanor bought me!
It's so cutee!
Okays,
and it stopps here now.
Goodbyes!





being with you is,
all i ever wanted,
but i'm afraid to,
let you know.
belindaong hearts you-








No comments: