Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Last Christmas, I gave you my Heart ♥

Wall fill with your ; awesome notes

Backk!
Went tc mall again and watched movie.
watched 'Planet 51'
ahaha, i know.
XDD
yeah, but it's nicer then 'A Christmas Carol'
LOL.
Let's not bring that up again.
hmmmm,
have quite a awkward outing for the day.
It's was a little bored waiting for the time!
At the same time, it was okay.
Ahaha.
Haihs,
Really wished that Ixora was able to go,
)=
It would be much funner.
Okayys,
Anyways,
I knew that May will freak out today!
And I was RIGHT!
;DD
But She's okay after a while,
LOL.
Got freeze by the cinemas again! It's was damn freaking COLD! Fish it!
This time it was colder that ever, EVEN my voice was Shivering.
Luckily we took some hot stuff at 'Good Taste'
yeah, and The Food was awesome. But at a mean time I got the wrong place too!
Damn it!
Because,
Suddenly from the lift Tan Jen and That Kye Xien guy came out,
From the lift and walked pass us.
I don't know what they were doing, but they walked pass us alot of times.
Ahaha, swt, watever.
Let's not talk about that already. :/
Alrights,
I officially have nothing to say right now.
So darn Bored!
Wished H2O was online. ;DD
Well, apparently he will definitely cure my boredness.
By the Way,
I'm Still waiting for Ixora to come back from her coral practice.
=.=
Way Bored!
And May's not even online too. )=
Hmmmm,
Okay, I think i'll stop now.
Bye! =DD


♥belindaong


No comments: