Monday, December 21, 2009

It's Magic, you know, Never believe it's Not so.

Loving is all i've got ;
so baby don't leave me


Heyy!
Sorry to say this but,
i won't be blogging for a while.
Well,
my computer has problems,
So, i have to wait for it to be fix.
But, i don't know when is mum or dad is doing that.
Probably, it will be late. )=
So, i can't go online or even facebook.
Unless, i'm in a place where have Wifi,
Then maybe i could go online. ;D
Haihs.
But lucky i still have my phone! :D
Nothing but my awesome songs, and texting ofcourse!
:)
Shit, i just remembered!
That ixora phone has problems,
So we can't sms. ):
Anyways,
"Thank you, Ixora for the Christmas present! I Love it"
;DD
By the way,
i'm actually kind of afraid to go back to school on Jan 4
Firstly,
Is I don't know what class am i going in.
Secondly,
I don't know how to explain it!
Argh!
Nobody understands it.
Nevermind.
Hmmm,
Tomorrow going out again. (=
I bet it will be boring for me.
Because 'SHE' will always left me out.
Ohhs, Watever, Face it!
It's never gonna be good.
I think i might straight away go home after that.
=.=
it'll be the best choice.
Okays,
i'm apparently alone at home the whole day.
And i love it. (=
I think i'ma fried some eggs later.
Because i'm hungry right now.
:/
I hate the internet nowadays,
it's really slow..
Example, Youtube, The loading for a video is so slow!
I can't tahan it, so i go for blogging and manga.
it's the least i can do, or else..
I can watch tv, but there's no any nice shows.
-sigh-
My arms hurt, is aching.
Because of nin last sat!
well, cause i didn't go for so long, it will be like this.
Serves me right. lol?
I slept so early this two days,
I'm so tired!
And, ixora was like "Why you sleep so early one yesterday?"
>___>
Sorry, i can't help it, i'm tired.
Now, i'm thinking what to do besides this..
-.-
Cause i'm going to end it already.
Say Goodbyes. :D


tell me with all your heart;
i'll wait for you.
`belindaong

No comments: